Monday, August 17, 2009

bz...bz...bz....

salam...

it has been more than a month since my last post...
i've started my practical....
how is it?
hmm......
busy....and busy.....and busy......
if b4 this i only heard and read 'bout others' experience...
now i know how does it feel...
usually at de end of de day i will definitely out of energy....
but it's ok as enough rest will help...it's like refueling your car engine...
then...wut is my problem?
i am in stress all the time....
i don't know if others don't feel the same but...
i am definitely under a great pressure....
it feels like a giant and heavy rock is on my head....
the tense is sometimes unbearable.....
i feel like crying...no...i cried...yes...i cried...
i couldn't believe that.....
i juz couldn't endure the burden...
i was thinking of giving up...wasn't i?
hmm....~sighing....
how can i do that......
i can't....really can't...
i'm not sure how i will end my practical....
it's really hard....believe me....
a lot of challenges....
it demands me something more than i could give.....
o dear god.....
give me the strength that i need..
o god de merciful creator...
i seek 4 ur bless n i wait 4 de best....

~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment